The Data Controller is Pocahontas Players (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this Policy).
- sets out the types of personal data that we collect;
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data.
- explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
This section tells you what personal data we may collect from you when you use our website or online forms and what other personal data we may receive from other sources.
|When filling out our online forms you may be required to provide –||Name, Email|
|When visiting our website or filling out our forms, you may be providing us with –||Information about your online browsing behaviour on our Website and information about when you click on one of our advertisements (including those shown on third party websites);Information about any devices you have used to access our Services; (including device make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers).|
|When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires in relation to our Services, we may collect –||Personal data you provide about yourself anytime you contact us about our services,(for example, your name, username and contact details) including email or a post when you speak with us through social mediaDetails of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on;Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.|
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
When visiting our website or filling out our online forms, we may have access to information regarding how you connected. Although it is rare for us to use this information, it provides us with another way of identifying you and also restricting access to our online services should the need arise. We may also collect traffic information on our website, as well as how people connect. This information allows us to better optimise our online services.
When contacting us or we message you, it is possible that we see your name, contact details, social media details, etc. We use this information to allow us to contact you again in the future should it be necessary and we may also link your name, email address and other forms of identification to any messages or feedback you may give us.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Most of our data is stored on third party websites or data servers that have their own privacy policies. At Pocahontas Players, we only
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) where possible.
- We enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data. We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you.
However, whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to, how long this is depend on several factors, including:
- Why we collected it in the first place;
- How old it is;
- Whether there is a legal/regulatory reason for us to keep it;
- Whether we need it to protect you or us.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST
You have a right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request. To see what information we hold about you, please contact us via our email address. Please note that requests may take some time to process and we can only provide access to information that specifically relates to you and no one else. We may also not be able to provide you with information that was collected using third party organisations and then later shared with us.
In relation to your personal data, you also have the right to:
- Ask that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse the request.